The view from Zacheta

The view from Zacheta
Włodzimierz Pawlak - Poles form the national flag

domenica 14 settembre 2008

Team Cafè Mesita!

Saturday it was a cold day in Warsaw. Some 13/15 Celsius degrees. Like today. I had just moved out from Zabki to Ul. Andersa and the coffee machine was still in my first flat at Chmielna. It was with even greater pleasure so that I attended the opening of "La Mesita" in Ul. Sienna 93- the book-cafè of Magda, Sebastien - my colleague at CASE - and their beautiful son Ernest who turned to the age of one just today. It was an amazing relaxing afternoon and, since the very first moment I stepped in, this place felt just so familiar! ! On the way back I also managed to drop by my previous flat in Chmielna to pick up the coffee machine that I used this morning to prepare my first "Andersian coffee". And I have to say that after the one at La Mesita mine was at best just drinkable. Congrats to Team Mesita and best of luck for the times to come!

Nessun commento: